Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What happened to day 1?

Oh blogger! How mean. You deleted my original blog and I had to recreate it. Not cool.

Oh well. But alas, you will never get to know what I wrote about Day 1 in my Oklahoma City adventure. Don't be too disappointed, there is always day 2!

I've been writing my blogs in Word since the random crash deleted my blog, so I suppose I can give you those now!

Summary of day 1:
I drove 11ish hours from Colorado with my dad. We stayed in a Hotel. I bought silly post cards. One with a cowboy riding a prairie dog. Another of an oil rig sunset (fitting for my job). And a final one of a whale (I love whales!) water park off route 66 that I dream of going to someday.
I am intern in Oklahoma City and from Denver/Gunnison Colorado. I've never planned on living in Oklahoma. I've always wanted to study abroad but don't have the time or money. Hence, my adventure is now filling the void and I am in Oklahoma for my "abroad" experience. I want to be the best tourist possible and see all kinds of OK things! It's a city too! Gunnison CO is a super adorable small college town and now I live a short distance from down town. No more fly-fishing or snowboarding, time for golf! Wish me luck and feel free to read... or not read. :)

In my apartment! Planning my outfit for the first day of work!

No comments: