Sunday, July 10, 2011

Things I Love Saturday! OKC!

Thank you Oklahoma for all the good trouble this past week! I feel like a cultural explorer whose just stumbled upon Eldorado. If Eldorado was comprised of Catfish rather than gold. And if its residents really, really liked overalls.

<3 Fo-redneck dress-code <3 Quizzical looks from locals <3 Small town Pride <3 The joy of air conditioning after being stuck to your chair via sweat <3 640 different types of Soda <3 Harry Potter Marathon while hiding from the Heat <3 Day Dreaming of adventures back home <3 Planning far away trips <3 Friends from other states with similar goals <3 Talking work shop with work jargon <3 Volunteering and practicing my painting skills ... on myself <3

I have some epic pictures from yesterday! not only did I attend my first Noodling Tournament, but I also went to Pops and got my Shakespeare on at the OKC gardens! Phew I'm tried today, but happy to be filling my OKC ambitions!

I'll detail these adventures when I upload my pictures :D

No comments: